1. You have a 40 lb. bag of rice in your pantry.
2. Non-Asian people try to impress you with imitation Asian languages, like the ever-so-popular: ching chong woo bok chi, etc. Even Shaquille O'Neal had to apologize for saying something like that.
3. You shop at 99 Ranch.
4. Your parents enjoy comparing you to their friends' kids who appear to make more money or be more successful.
.5. You've had to sit through karaoke videos.
6. You drive mostly Japanese cars.
7. Your parents say, "Don't forget your heritage."
8. At least once, you've started a joke with "Confucious say"
9. Piles of shoes tend to make it hard to open the front, back, and closet doors.
10. Everyone thinks you are good in math or other technical areas.
11. Your parents insist, without a convincing reason (at least to you who are dating non-Asians), you marry within your race.
12. Your parent almost never say, "I love you."
13. Your parents never kissed you.
14. You learned about the birds and the bees from someone other than your parents.
15. People see Chinese words on a chopstick and ask you to translate.
16. Your parents either make you play the piano, the violin, or both.
17. Your family owns a tennis racquet, golf clubs, or both.
18. You own a rice cooker or two.
19. You buy soy sauce by the gallon.
20. Your parents tell you how lucky you are because when they were young they had to travel miles and miles to get to school. In other words, take advantage of it and study your ass off.
Read more funny stuffs on part 1