1. Ever wonder how a dog drinks water?
2. This boat is floating in sulfur hexaflouride, which is much denser (and more dangerous) than carbon dioxide. Its perfectly clear so it gives the illusion that the boat can float in mid-air.
3. What happens when you combine chlorine tablets and rubbing alcohol in a bottle?
4. Blood and snake venom DO NOT mix. Youll want to avoid this cocktail.
5. The arctic summer night, ladies and gentlemen.
6. This is sciences best guess as to how the mysterious Easter Island heads were moved.
7. The Earth compared to the largest known star. Feel insignificant yet?
8. Youll never have to wonder how a key works again.
9. Why dont our strawberries ever look this good?
10. Gas in a jar + fire = smiley faces.
11. Sound waves can suspend water? Who knew?!
12. Soy sauce is incredibly high in sodium (we know, doctor) which causes dead fish nerves to become active and spasm.
13. Ladybugs have the most inefficient takeoff ever.
14. Its like an incredibly painful vacuum cleaner!
15. Putting blood into hydrogen peroxide is awful.
16. OMG there are flying snakes in the world. Theyre called Chrysopelea.
17. You wont believe how good at camouflage this octopus is