Home Blogs
12/17/2017 7:41:49 PM

OMG! Now I have a Phobia on Eating Sushi After This!!!

This poor Chinese man went to the wrong sushi bar ending up getting a tapeworm after eating his favorite snack. He went to his doctor with stomach ache and itchy skin, scans revealed his entire body had been infected with tapeworm. Doctors say this is due to the large amount of raw fish he had eaten. We`re willing to bet he won`t be eating sushi anytime soon.

You’ll Never Want To Eat Sushi Again After This (4 pics)

You’ll Never Want To Eat Sushi Again After This (4 pics)

You’ll Never Want To Eat Sushi Again After This (4 pics)

You’ll Never Want To Eat Sushi Again After This (4 pics)



Related blogs:
Loading comments...
Categories