Chairperson of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee.
1. Asking this question since you were little.
And never getting the answer.
2. Hoping that buying the right bra will change things.
Spoiler alert: It doesnt.
3. Being jealous of friends who are way more blessed than you.
4. Waking up every morning and realizing theres NOTHING THERE.
5. When your friends do a double take when you wear a push-up bra.
You should really wear that more often.
6. Realizing the idea that flat ladies can wear anything they want simply isnt true.
7. Trying on blouses and jackets that just arent made for you.
8. NOT being grown-up Jennifer Garner.
9. Staring at your friends bras in total disbelief.
And sadly holding them up to your own AA cups.
10. Constantly repositioning the littles you have for optimal push-up effect.
Usually to no avail.
11. Feeling constantly neglected by popular music and culture.
12. Trying to stuff your bra and getting caught.
THE SHAME. Not really.
13. Or suffering a stuffing mishap hours later.
14. Pushing your boobs together to see what actual cleavage looks like.
15. Using stripes or ruffles to create an optical illusion.
And not fooling anyone.
16. Wearing a push-up bra and knowing youre fooling everyone.
17. Strapless dresses. Just nope.
18. When you get caught staring at another girls boobs.
19. Doubling bathing suit pads to look proportional in any way.
20. Being told indignantly, Well you dont really have to wear a bra.
But I want to! Also, nippage.
21. Getting this reaction when you take off your bra in front of a guy.
22. Being mistaken for an undeveloped teenager.
23. Plus, theres nowhere to hide a kitten.
The ultimate disappointment.