5/25/2018 6:59:07 AM
13 Things Your Student Loan Debt Could Buy
According to the
Wall Street Journal
, the average student loan debt after college graduation is over $35,000. Which means...
1. Instead of nailing a diploma to the wall, you could be parking a bomb ass new Tesla Model 3 in your garage.
2. Or take a roundtrip flight to Thailand. 23 times.
3. Or indulge in a Pumpkin Spice Latte 7,000 times.
4. Or make a 3.5 percent downpayment on a 1 million dollar home.
5. Or bling yourself out with three GIA certified 2 carat diamond rings.
6. Or buy 35 of these overrated electric OXBOARD`s you`ll only ride so you can post a picture to Instagram.
7. And you could easily buy 32 Macbook laptops.
8. Or six of these ridiculous $6,000 Panasonic TV`s even most rich people don`t own.
9. Or how about a new Cobalt 200 boat.
10. Or courtside Tickets for a Lakers game. During the playoffs. All of the games.
11. How about seven 2015 Honda CBR300R ABS Motorcycles for your mom to be concerned you`ll die on.
12. Or you could buy four of these rock wall treadmills. At this point, why not?
13. Or twelve adorable English Bulldog puppies.
But...you bought yourself a college degree to get an entry level position career in order to pay off getting that career. Meaning you just paid to work. Welcome to the club.
Art & Design
Science & Nature
Style & Fashion