Here is the lowest car in the world! This cool car is officially recognised by the Guinness World Records for lowest street legal car, the Flatmobile stands at just 19 inch or 48 cm tall.
The car is rear mounted with a 875cc engine for propulsion. Obviously inspired from Batmobile, Perry Watkins from England is the proud owner of the FlatMobile
- Donor car -1963 Hillman Imp
- 30? height sectioned out from body
- Ground clearance -2?
- Width-5` 5?
- Combustion Engine-Hillman Imp 875 Sport
- Jet engine-DIY gas turbine
- Suspension rear-Standard springs and shocks on rear but cut down
- Suspension front-Avro shocks with adjustable height 4? springs
- Wheels-Cosmic alloys 10×6J
- Tyres-Goodyear Eagles 205 x 50 x 10
Here is a video of the Flatcar in action: