1. Listening. When we say right there do NOT change what you are doing!! That usually means were close to an orgasm and if you change something it all goes away. And please make noise! Sex should be fun, noisy, sweaty and a good time!
2. If Im saying YESOHMYGOD DONT STOP, try to keep it up, dont stop, pull out and decide that is the time to switch positions. So frustrating.
3. If you enjoy it, let the girl know. Its really awkward if the girls enjoying herself and moaning and the guy is just ninja-quiet. I know some guys are conditioned to be all quiet, but during sex, it comes off as weirdly contemplative and like youre uncertain.
4. Make noise. Use your hands, grab, caress, pull hair. Go down on me. Communicate, be forthright with your desires and confident in your body. More specifically: Cut your fingernails before putting them inside of me, no one wants vaginal lacerations.
5. Teasing. Kiss my neck, nibble my thighs, rub my feet, etc a guy does that long enough and Ill eventually explode with lust, pin him down and ride him till we both collapse in a big sticky mess
6. The best sex is Jekyll and Hyde sex, which is when one second youre a sex monster and then the next, you brushing the hair out of my face saying youre so beautiful and then back to fucking me sideways The flip-flop between aggression and tenderness puts your body and mind on such a ride. Also, not concentrating too much on being good in bed, like you have to prove something to me. Move with the energy of the moment, and Ill move with you.
7. I think the best way for two people to have fun in bed is to be open and honest about their wants and needs. I understand that may feel uncomfortable for some, but being honest about what you like and dont like will avoid a lot of awkwardness. Use your hands! Caress our skin, chicks will react to where they enjoy being touched. Prime us! Do NOT just ram it in and jackhammer until youre done, that is boring, somewhat painful, and will give us very little incentive to let you try it a second time. Most of all just relax and have fun, if youre chests make a fart sound laugh because that shit is always funny.
8. I havent seen anyone else say this, but I feel making out is extremely underrated. Most of the guys I have been with kind of rush through the making out and then stick their hands down my pants, rushed foreplay and then straight to sex. There is nothing hotter than having an intense make out session where youre not really doing anything else than grabbing and grinding at each others bodies and forgetting how to breathe because youre kissing so intensely.
9. Foreplay does not start at the clit. It is the penultimate step. Foreplay starts with caresses and kisses and biting etc etc on all the other parts of the body and dont be afraid of exploring, a calf or the inside of an elbow can be just as sensitive as a nipple. After shes all hot and bothered, then go to the clit to ramp it up and ideally make her come before penetration.
10. One of best sex sessions ever was with this guy, who seemed to attack my body like a tiger. He was everywhere, touching, biting, licking, sucking. I dont know how he did it but there was so much sensation at so many different spots at the same time. I begged him to fuck me, but he denied my request and just kept going with the tease. Once he finally put it in, mother of god that was good. Further: looking me in the eye when you deeply penetrate me. Take the lead. MAKE NOISE.
11. Willingness to learn. Someone who wants to completely please me and acts like Im some sort of goddess. A little bit of rough play, spanking, biting and lustful grabbing of boobs and bum. But doesnt take it all too seriously. If Im made to feel like a sex goddess, then I will make you feel like a sex God. Marvel at my body and I will worship your c**k.
12. All of the above, though I want more than a little rough play. Dont get caught up in your head, enjoy the sex. Dont treat me like a pocket pussy, Im a human being and can please you a lot better than an inanimate object. Let me know what pleases you, let me know youre enjoying it and Ill keep doing what Im doing. If you finish early, yeah Im going to be disappointed, but if you make an effort to get me off after I will likely not care. Foreplay is important unless youre one of the two guys that got me super wet just by making out it.
13. When Im on top, let me control the pacing and the rhythm; Im doing what Im doing for a specific reason: Im trying to get off and found the perfect angle and pace to do so. I know its hard and I always appreciate the enthusiasm but just relax and give up that little bit of control. You can have it when we switch positions.
14. Theres a difference between rough dirty sex and damn I love you sex. We want both. At seperate times. At the same time. Who the fuck knows but theres a difference.
15. Study lesbian porn. The down and dirty, real lesbians (not the bi for money obviously fake ones) and watch how they eat each other out, pay attention to how they finger each other, and definitely remember where they touch and kiss each other besides the mouth/bobs/vagina triangle. We know how to please ourselves so learning from how lesbians have sex is your ticket to orgasm city. Ive been with so many guys who think flicking their tongue back and forth a few times is a good technique or rapidly shoving their fingers in and out will get me off in seconds. Vaginas can be complex if you dont take the time to get to know them. But once you know them, its a cake walk.
16. Eye contact. not taking everything so seriously. not beating himself up if something doesnt go exactly right. some spanking, some dirty talk. sometimes hard and fast, sometimes slow and sensual. mixing it up, a willingness to try new stuff and hang out with each other naked for a while afterwards.
17. If you enjoy it, let the girl know. Its really awkward if the girls enjoying herself and moaning and the guy is just ninja-quiet. I know some guys are conditioned to be all quiet, but during sex, it comes off as weirdly contemplative and like youre uncertain.
Also, I feel like this is obvious, but women usually really appreciate foreplay. Exchanging oral sex in the beginning is fun, and kind of lets you get to know each other a little bit more, in terms of what they might like or dont like. Start off slow and gentle and take cues from the girl. If youre going down on her and you find that she isnt quite as sensitive as you thought, then ease into more clit-stimulating positions.