1. Candice Swanepoel: is a South African model who was discovered in a flea market of all places. She’s appeared in advertisements for Nike as well as working for Victoria’s Secret.
2. Miranda Kerr: is a huge part of Victoria’s Secret advertising, as she’s one of the Victoria’s Secret angels. Kerr is Australian and entered the fashion world after winning a modeling contest sponsored by Dolly magazine.
3. Jarah Mariano: is Hawaiian, but grew up in California. She’s modeled for Abercrombie and appeared in SI’s swimsuit edition in addition to her work with Victoria’s Secret
4. Kim Smith:Smith has worked for Guess as well as Victoria’s Secret. She appeared in Catwoman alongside Halle Berry, and has also starred in numerous music videos including NSync’s “Bye, bye, bye”. Don’t hold that against her though.
5. Alessandra Ambrosio: Tyra Banks has anointed Ambrosio “The future of the modeling world” and it’s not too tough to see why. Actually had her ears pinned back when she was 11 years old, and has since sworn off plastic surgery after having numerous complications. Has made cameos on Entourage as well as the film Casino Royale.
6. Doutzen Kroes: was named spokesmodel for the Calvin Klein "Eternity" fragrance campaign, replacing American actress Scarlett Johansson and currently one of the pretty Victoria's Secret Angels
7. Another Victoria’s Secret Angel, Selita Ebanks grew up relative poverty in the Cayman Islands. She was discovered at the age of 17 at a Six Flags amusement park. Ebanks was engaged to rapper Nick Cannon before he moved on to marry Mariah Carey
8. Daniela Pestova: is a Czech model who is famous for her multiple SI swimsuit issue appearances as well as her work with L’Oreal and numerous magazine covers including Elle, Glamour, and GQ.
9. Estella Warren: Not only is Warren a well known fashion model, she’s a national Canadian synchronized swimming champion. Multi-talented, honestly not something you can say about most fashion models
10. Stephanie Seymour: Another massively famous supermodel, Seymour has appeared on over 300 magazine covers. A serial dater back in the early 90’s, Seymour was attached to various famous men such as Warren Beatty and Axl Rose.
11. Petra Nemcova: was the cover girl for the 2003 edition of Sports Illustrated’s swimsuit issue. Nemcova is a survivor of the Thailand tsunami that struck in December of 2004. She suffered a broken pelvis and internal injuries but clung to the top of a palm tree for over eight hours before being rescued. So she’s pretty hard core for a Victoria’s Secret model
12. Adriana Lima: A Victoria’s Secret angel since 2000, Lima is also well known for being a spokeswoman for Maybelline, as well as her numerous magazine cover appearances.
13. Heidi Klum: A lot of debate went into this ranking, but when the dust settled we had to name Heidi Klum the hottest Victoria’s Secret model of all time. In all fairness however, any of the top seven would have fit, and I’m sure arguments could be made for many of the other girls in this list. In the end though, it has to be Klum. She’s managed to stay at peak hotness for something like fifteen years now, and for that alone she deserves the top spot
14. Marisa Miller: took home the 1 slot on Maxim’s Hot 100 this past year, but she’s best known for her work in SI’s swimsuit issues as well as her Victoria’s Secret campaigns. Quite possibly the most famous working model in the world right now
15.Easily one of the most iconic faces in the history of Victoria’s Secret. Casta has been on the cover of more than 100 magazines and has been featured in Guess, Tommy Hilfiger, and XOXO campaigns.